Happy 2010 everyone! We spent new years at my sister's in Saratoga and it was awesome! She and I spent the day shopping for prizes for all the games we had planned. We played from about 7 to 11:45 and had just enough time to crack open the juice! Kai and Meili both enjoyed our games, we did the box game, musical chairs, ping pong, pictionary and more! It was so fun to see everyone enjoy the games and prizes. Kai and Mei both crashed around 10:30 and my only regret was that we were so busy playing games that we didn't toast with them before they crashed on the couch. Next year I guess. The box game was the best, you had to grab the box with your teeth without using your hands and while standing on one foot. Kailer was pretty good actually and Meili didn't use her hands at all. She's such a little mimic! Here's a few photos: We even took Kai skiing at Brighton for a half day. He did 4 bunny hill runs and 1 big run and was totally wiped out! He was pretty emotional while on the hill, but I think he still liked it. It was cold and he just wanted to go straight down and fast, which made it really hard for him to control anything :) We went bowling on new years and that is always a favorite, whether he hits the balls down or not, he's just stoked to throw the ball :)
Look at beautiful you and your beautiful sisters!! SO much fun!! Glad it was a fun trip! I would have loved to see Kai ski! How fun! He will be grateful you started him young when he can show off for the ladies when he is older :) Happy New Year!!
Awe!!! Looks like you had a blast!!! So fun! I love it! Ike is going nuts over these pics... We'll have to have Kai over or go to the park or somethen!
I've been married for 13 years to the most wonderful and doting husband and I'm so grateful to have 4 beautiful children, ages 8, 6, 4 and 18mo. We are grateful for the opportunity to be living in Missouri while my husband finishes residency.
Look at beautiful you and your beautiful sisters!! SO much fun!! Glad it was a fun trip! I would have loved to see Kai ski! How fun! He will be grateful you started him young when he can show off for the ladies when he is older :) Happy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteAwe!!! Looks like you had a blast!!! So fun! I love it! Ike is going nuts over these pics... We'll have to have Kai over or go to the park or somethen!
ReplyDeleteglad you got to spend time with fam...very fun! You guys all look great and also so much alike! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete