(Yes this look is a daily occurance at our house except not the naked part)
Watch out world, here he comes! He turns three today and I can officially say without a doubt that he is potty trained! I kept him naked for the first couple of days so he could feel when he needed to go. He only peed on the floor twice and then that was it. Then I put him in underwear and clothes after a couple of days and the habit of going on the toliet stayed with him. We're so proud of him! I can't believe it went as well as it did. I haven't changed a diaper on him since a week ago Sunday and I am so excited about it! He hasn't had an accident yet! He's still wearing a pull up to bed and we will keep working on that, I just need to get up the courage to put him in underwear overnight. Scary. Can't believe it has finally happened! We love you Kai and we are so excited for you! Happy birthday my baby.




Ohhh.. he is growing up so fast. I am glad potty training went so well!
ReplyDeletehaha! I love that face! mmmm... Can't wait to see pic's of the cake!
ReplyDelete