CUTE!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! I was putting photos in an album last night from 1997 and we were at "Dinosaurland" and you were so young with your little skinned knees!!You are so awesome, glad your my sis:)
I've been married for 13 years to the most wonderful and doting husband and I'm so grateful to have 4 beautiful children, ages 8, 6, 4 and 18mo. We are grateful for the opportunity to be living in Missouri while my husband finishes residency.
CUTE!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend! I was putting photos in an album last night from 1997 and we were at "Dinosaurland" and you were so young with your little skinned knees!!You are so awesome, glad your my sis:)
ReplyDeleteI totally care and I love them! :)
ReplyDeleteCute, H! Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteLooks great!! You're much braver than I am!!!
ReplyDeleteI think they look great on you!
ReplyDeleteI love the bangs!! The slideshow is way cute!! Meili is PRECIOUS!!!
ReplyDelete