So I guess I will go ahead and succumb and jump on the blogging bandwagon. I'm not necissarily happy about it because it just adds one more thing to my to do list. Oh well, whatever makes you people happy. Here's some photos. -H
I know how you feel about the blogging. I felt the same way when I joined the blogging world, but it isn't so bad. It is fun to see what people are doing in there lives. You have two cute cute kids. I am excited to see more pics!!
All I can say is WOW! Way to go sis. It's absolutely beautiful and a work of art, just like you! Love, Bre PS. When I visit you have got to show me how to do some of these things! You knew I was going to say that!!!!:)
I've been married for 13 years to the most wonderful and doting husband and I'm so grateful to have 4 beautiful children, ages 8, 6, 4 and 18mo. We are grateful for the opportunity to be living in Missouri while my husband finishes residency.
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world! Can't wait to hear more! :)
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel about the blogging. I felt the same way when I joined the blogging world, but it isn't so bad. It is fun to see what people are doing in there lives. You have two cute cute kids. I am excited to see more pics!!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is WOW! Way to go sis. It's absolutely beautiful and a work of art, just like you! Love, Bre
ReplyDeletePS. When I visit you have got to show me how to do some of these things! You knew I was going to say that!!!!:)